Unless otherwise specified, any and all content, copy, logo and other visual assets on this website are the sole property of Sterling Bay. Users are not permitted to distribute or use these assets without the express written permission of Sterling Bay.
This website may contain links to third-party sites. We encourage users to review the terms and conditions of any third-party sites before use.
By accessing this website, you agree to not use this site, any subdomain or any provided by the site or subdomain for any unlawful conduct, for any purpose prohibited by these terms, or for any purpose not reasonably intended by Sterling Bay. Prohibited uses include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The abuse, harassment and/or impersonation of any other individual.
- Communication with employees of Sterling Bay in a way that is offensive or abusive.
- Any action intended to defraud an employee of Sterling Bay or any individual.
- The creation or transmission of any unwanted spam content or links.
- The violation of any existing trademark or copyright.
- Any purpose that violates the laws of the jurisdiction where you access this website.
Please note, this list is not exhaustive.
Sterling Bay respects intellectual property rights and expects all users of this website to do the same. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA), if you believe that your copyright-protected work appears on this website without permission, then you may report the alleged copyright infringement to Sterling Bay by using the contact information below. We will respond swiftly to any and all claims of copyright infringement. We will take whatever action is deemed appropriate to respond to these claims, including the removal of the protected content from the website.
Contact Sterling Bay
If you have any questions or concerns about the terms and conditions listed above as they apply to this website www.1899pennave.com or any subdomains, then please call 312.466.4100 or email us at email@example.com.